Recipe type: Breakfast
This delicious herb-flavoured spread is made by combining cottage cheese with yoghurt, parsley and dill which can be served as a healthy spread on whole wheat bread toasts for breakfast.
- ¾ cup grated low fat paneer (cottage cheese)
- 1 tbsp low fat curds (dahi)
- 1 tbsp chopped parsley
- ½ tsp chopped dill (shepu / suva bhaji)
- 1 clove garlic (lehsun) , finely chopped
- 1 green chilli , chopped
- salt to taste
- Combine all the ingredients in a mixer and blend till smooth.
- Refrigerate for at least an hour and use as required.