Recipe type: Breakfast
A aromatic, light, healthy and herbal sandwich.
- 4 bread slices
- To Be Mixed Together For The Spread
- 1 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp finely chopped basil
- ½ cup white butter
- a pinch nutmeg (jaiphal) powder
- For The Filling
- a few cabbage leaves
- ½ cup grated cucumber
- ¼ cup grated apple
- salt and freshly ground black pepper powder to taste
- For The Garnish
- grated carrot
- Place the bread slices on a clean and cry surface and apply the prepared spread on each bread slice.
- Place the cabbage leaves followed with cucumber and apple.
- Sprinkle some salt and pepper on it and cover it with another bread slice.
- Cut into two triangles and serve immediately garnished with carrots.