Idli Style Bread
Recipe type: Breakfast
North indian style idli. . . . With chatpata flavors. . . .
- ½ cup curds (dahi)
- 4 bread slices
- 2 boiled potatoes
- ½ tsp freshly ground black pepper (kalimirch) powder
- ½ tsp chilli powder
- 2 tbsp oil
- salt to taste
- chopped coriander (dhania) for garnishing
- Take curd in a bowl and add pepper and salt to it. Beat well.
- Then take the boiled potatoes and grate them.
- Add chilli powder and salt to it. Mix well.
- Now take a bread slice and cut it into round shape using a bowl.
- Now apply a layer of grated potato mixture on one side.
- On the second side of the bread apply a layer of curd mixture.
- Take a non-stick pan and add ½ tbsp oil and heat it on medium flame.
- Now place the bread over the oil from potato layered base.
- Cook it on medium flame for 2 min.
- Now cover it with a lid and cook for another 2-3 mins.
- Serve hot with coriander garnished.