Jain Raw Banana Croquettes
Recipe type: Breakfast
Raw bananas are very healthy as they are very low in saturated fats, cholesterol and sodium. They are also rich in fibre, vitamin c, potassium etc. It also contains good amounts of health benefiting anti-oxidants, minerals, and vitamins.
- 2 tbsp semolina (rava)
- 3 raw bananas
- 1 cup chopped mixed vegetables
- 2 tbsp boiled green peas
- 1 cup grated paneer (cottage cheese)
- 4 green chillies
- salt to taste
- 2 to 3 pinches chaat masala
- oil to deep fry
- Cut banana in circles and pressure cook (for 2-3 whistles), remove skin and mash it properly.
- Add grated green chillies, chat masala, allow to cool.
- Dry roast semolina in a heavy pan, till aroma exudes.
- Add 2 tbsp. Of water, stir to form lump.
- Keep aside to cool.
- Add salt, paneer,and all the vegetables, mix well to form a smooth dough.
- Shape into oblong croquettes or as desired.
- Deep fry in hot oil, till light golden.
- Sprinkle a little chat masala on it.
- Serve hot with green chutneys, or tomato sauce.