Masala Cheese Sandwich
Recipe type: Breakfast
Masala Cheese Sandwich is an Indian sandwich recipe with a potato based masaledaar mixture added in between the slices of breads as filling and then grilled or toasted with cheese slices on the top.
- 8 white bread slices or whole wheat bread
- 10 medium sized green chillies
- 200 gms monterey jack cheese
- 1½ tsp garam masala
- Preheat the oven upto 250 degrees farenhiet.
- Cut the edges off the bread slices.
- Cut the cheese into small cubes.
- Cut green chillies.
- Mix the cheese,chillies and garam masala.
- Take one bread slice and place the cheese mixture on it and cover with another slice.
- Do the same with the other slices.
- Put on a baking tray and bake till the cheese melts.
- Serve hot.