Recipe type: Breakfast
popular Indian whole wheat flat bread flavoured with mint.
- Butter For Cooking 1 Tablespoons
- Salt To Taste
- Pepper Powder 1 Teaspoons
- Cumin Powder 1 Teaspoons
- Wheat Flour 1 Cup
- Dry Mint Leaves ½ Cup
- Take a bowl adds wheat flour, salt, oil, mix it like medium soft dough, and let it rest for few minutes.
- Take a bowl add cumin powder, pepper powder, dry mint leaves, salt, mix it.
- Take the dough and divide them into equal portion, roll it like a thin sheet and apply the butter and masala on top and make the layers and roll the sheet fold it criss cross like fan fold &
- make the layers facing outwards like circle, roll them like a round sheet, place the paratha on the griddle and apply the butter and cook it on both sides.
- Serve this hot with yogurt and your favorit curry.