Green Lamb Curry Hariyali Gosht
Recipe type: non-veg
Hariyali Gosht is a traditional mutton delicacy from the exquisite kitchen of Mughals, famous for its rich & palatable food varieties. generous mutton pieces that are soft, juicy & succulent cooked in green gravy and with fresh herbs, spices,cream & butter will melt in your mouth to give you a lavish ‘King-Like’ treat.
- Ginger 1 inch Piece
- Green Chilly 6 Numbers
- Shahi Jeera ½ Teaspoons
- Coriander Seeds 1 Teaspoons
- Pepper Corn 1 Teaspoons
- Whole Garma Masala (each) 3 Numbers
- Tomato 1 Numbers
- Soya (Dill) Leaves 1 Bunch
- Mint Leaves 2 Bunch
- Coriander Leaves 2 Bunch
- Mutton 1000 Grams
- Garlic 4 Clove
- Salt To Taste
- Onions Chopped 1 Numbers
- Turmeric Pinch
- Bay Leaves 2 Numbers
- Heat a pan add bay leaves, whole garam masala, pepper corn, coriander seeds, shahi jeera, dry roast the all ingredients and let it cool down and make a fine powder.
- Heat oil in a pan add green chilly, giner, garlic, tomato, mint, coriander, dill leaves, cook this till the greens are cooked, let it cool down, put into the blender
- and make a paste. In the same pan add oil, chopped onions, salt, turmeric, cook this till onions are slightly golden colour
- and add mutton pieces, garam masala, water, put the lid on and let it cook in a medium flame till the mutton is tender,
- then add paste of green vegetables mix this and cook it for few minutes.
- Serve this with roti, pulka and naan.