Recipe type: Breakfast
Lovely healthy mushroom fritters with a Dijon mustard batter. These are delicious when served with corn relish and a green salad.
- Parsley 1 Tablespoons
- Spring Onions 2 Tablespoons
- Pepper Powder 1 Teaspoons
- Salt To Taste
- All Purpose Flour 30 Grams
- Oil 3 Tablespoons
- Mushroom Chopped 1 Cup
- Take bowl add all purpose flour, salt, pepper powder, spring onions, parsley, mix it and add milk make a thick batter, then add egg mix them well.
- Heat oil in a pan add chopped mushrooms, sprinkle salt, fry them till soft, and add the mushrooms in to a batter, Heat oil in the same pan pour the batter into fritters cook them till golden colour.
- Serve this hot with favorite sauce.