Paneer Besan Ka Cheela
Recipe type: Breakfast
Besan ka Cheela or gram flour combined with grated paneer and made into excellent savory pancakes.
- Chopped Coriander 1 Bunch
- Onion Chopped ¼ Cup
- Tomato Chopped ¼ Cup
- Pepper ½ Teaspoons
- Salt To Taste
- Chick Pea Flour 1 Cup
- Paneer (cottage Cheese) 2 Tablespoons
- Carom Seeds ¼ Teaspoons
- Butter For Cooking
- Take a bowl add check pea flour, salt, pepper, chopped tomato, chopped onions, chopped green chilly, chopped coriander, carom seeds, mix this like a pakoda batter,
- add grated paneer, mix it well and pour the batter like dosa on the heated griddle
- and add butter to cook this both sides and sprinkle some paneer, chopped coriander, chopped onions, pepper powder, on top.
- Serve thise with mint chutney or tomato ketchup.