Quick Mini Soya Dosas
Recipe type: Breakfast
Quick mini soya dosas, children will be captivated by these mini soya dosas, an interesting variation of the usual rice dosas.
- ½ cup rice flour (chawal ka atta)
- ¼ cup urad dal (split black lentil) flour
- ¼ cup soya flour
- ¼ cup grated cucumber
- ¼ cup finely chopped coriander (dhania)
- 1½ tsp finely chopped green chillies
- salt to taste
- ½ tsp fruit salt
- 1½ oil for greasing and cooking
- For Serving
- tomato ketchup
- green chutney
- Combine the rice flour, urad dal flour and soya flour along with 1½ cups of water and mix well to make a thin batter.
- Add the cucumber, coriander, green chillies and salt and mix well.
- Just before cooking add the fruit salt and mix gently.
- Grease a non-stick mini uttapa pan with a little oil, pour approximately 1½ tbsp of the batter into each mould and spread it lightly.
- Cook them using a little oil, till they turn crisp and golden brown in colour from both the sides.
- Repeat steps 4 and 5 to make one more batch.
- Serve immediately with tomato ketchup and green chutney.