Recipe type: Breakfast
A healthy breakfast that will keep you full until lunch!
- ½ cup quick cooking rolled oats
- 4 to 5 strawberries
- 1 banana
- 2½ cups water
- Place 1 ½ cups of water and ½ cup oats in a small saucepan and bring it to a boil.
- Once it starts boiling, reduce the heat and stir until thick and creamy.
- Remove from the stove and allow it to cool.
- Once the oats are completely cooled, pour a little water into the blender, add the oats and the cut fruits and blend away.
- Add honey if required.
- Pour into glasses and serve chilled.