THREE BEAN SANDWICH
Recipe type: Breakfast
It’s a complete protein rich sandwich.
- Cowpeas(boiled and mashed) ½ Cup
- Kidney beans(boiled and mashed) ½ Cup
- Chickpeas(boiled and mashed) ½ Cup
- Onions(finely chopped) 1 Numbers
- Tomatoes(finely chopped) 1 Numbers
- Pepper powder ½ Teaspoons
- Salt 1 0
- Sugar ½ Teaspoons
- Lime juice 3 Teaspoons
- Coriander leaves(finely chopped) 1 Bunch
- Hung curd 1 Tablespoons
- Boil cowpeas, kidney beans and chickpeas till its mashed. 2. Take them in a bowl without any moisture and add chopped onions, tomatoes, pepper powder, salt, sugar, lime juice, chopped coriander leaves and mix it nicely. 3. Now take hung curd in a bowl and cream it by just mixing with a spoon. Now add this also in the beans stuffing and mix it thoroughly. 4. Take one bread slice and apply butter to it then add the stuffing mixture and then the other bread slice. 5. Press nicely with your hands and cut into 2 pieces before eating.