Yummy Rava Upma
Recipe type: Breakfast
Yummy rawa upma is a delectable upma recipe with rawa or semolina as ingredient. The rawa or suji are roasted and cooked with onion, mustard seeds, curry leaves, lime juice and chopped coriander leaves. An excellent breakfast item, yummy rawa upma upma is easy and delicious.
- 1 cup semolina (rava)
- ½ cup finely chopped onions
- ¼ cup chopped tomatoes
- 2 green chillies
- ¼ cup chopped mixed vegetables
- ¼ cup boiled green peas
- salt to taste
- 1 to 2 cups water
- 1 to 2 tbsp oil
- ½ tbsp fenugreek (methi) seeds
- coriander (dhania) leaves for garnishing
- Fry the rava in kadaai without oil only for a minute keep aside.
- Put oil in kadaai.tamper mustard seeds.
- Add onions and fry till golden brown.
- Now add chopped g.chillies and tomatoes and fry well.
- Now add the vegetables and peas.
- Now add 1 or 2 cups of water to it.and add salt.mix well.
- Now add rava to it slowly and stir well with other hand so as to prevent forming lumps.
- Close with a lid and let it boil for a minute.then stir well.garnish with coriander leaves and serve hot.