Amla Honey Shot ( Party Drinks )
Recipe type: Drinks
Amla honey shot, the sour indian gooseberry and honey – this is definitely a match made in heaven! star anise contributes a faint but appreciable aroma and flavour to the drink. Remember not to add too much star anise lest it steals the show without letting the other ingredients to shine. Glass used: shot glass
- 4 whole amla , deseeded and chopped roughly
- 1 tsp amla crush
- ½ tsp powdered star anise (chakri phool)
- 1 tbsp honey
- 4 tbsp crushed ice
- For The Garnish
- 4 star anise (chakri phool)
- Combine the indian gooseberry, indian gooseberry crush, staranise powder and 1½ cups of water in a mixer and blend till smooth. Strain the liquid and keep aside.
- Combine the strained liquid and honey and mix well in a mixing glass.
- In each shot glass, place 1 tbsp of crushed ice and pour equal quantity of the juice over it. Serve immediately garnished with a staranise on the rim of each glass.