Khajura Halwa Recipe
Recipe type: Dessert
Learn how to make Khajura Halwa recipe at home. Khajura Halwa recipe If you find this Khajura Halwa recipe is useful then please share with your friends. Here we have given list of ingredients and procedure on how to make Khajura Halwa recipe, so that any one can make this Khajura Halwa very easily without any experiance on making this recipe.
- Dates - 100 gms Milk - 3 Cups
- Almond - 10
- Cashews - 5
- Currents - 2 table spoons
- Pistachio Powder - ½ table spoon
- Ghee - 5 table spoons
- Sugar to taste
- All dry fruits fry in ghee and keep a side don't fry Dates,then take a dates and remove there seeds and boil with milk when it will make a thin add ghee and sugar in it top of the bowel or vessel do you taken keep a cap.
- Mix it break to break when it became thick add Pistachio powder keep it low steam.
- When it full thick then Pistachio powder and dry fruits fry just mix up in it Kharjura Halwa ready to eat.