Kulfi falooda recipe
Recipe type: Dessert
kulfi falooda - a rich summer dessert with kufli and topped with falooda, sabja seeds, rose syrup and dry fruits.
- ⅓ cup falooda sev
- ½ tbsp sabja seeds
- 4 kulfi
- 2 tbsp rose syrup
- a few chopped pistachios, almonds or cashews
- soak the sabja seeds in enough water for 30 mins.
- once they swell, strain and keep aside. you can also refrigerate the soaked seeds.
- prepare the falooda sev according to package instructions.
- if cooking the falooda sev, then once cooked, rinse the cooked falooda sev in water. drain and keep them aside. let them cool completely.
- add 1 tbsp sabja seeds in a bowl or serving plate.
- add 1 to 1.5 tbsp falooda sev.
- remove the kulfi from the moulds. slice them into 2 or 4 slices.
- place each kulfi with its slices on top of the falooda and sabja seeds.
- pour ½ tbsp of rose syrup. sprinkle the dry fruits.
- serve kulfi falooda immediately.
if you don't have falooda sev, then you can use semolina/sooji or whole wheat vermicelli instead.