Mamidi Pandu Payasam Recipe
Recipe type: Dessert
Learn how to make Mamidi Pandu Payasam recipe at home. Mamidi pandu payasam is a traditional dessert recipe with the combination of milk and mango. This is a healthy homemade andhra sweet recipe. Learn how to make this mamidi pandu payasam recipe by following the simple steps below. If you find this Mamidi Pandu Payasam recipe is useful then please share with your friends. Here we have given list of ingredients and procedure on how to make Mamidi Pandu Payasam recipe, so that any one can make this Mamidi Pandu Payasam very easily without any experiance on making this recipe.
- Ripe Mangoes - 3
- Rice – 1 cup
- Milk – 3 cups
- Elachi powder – 1 spoon
- Sugar – 1 cup
- Roasted Nuts – ¼ cup
- Take a thick bottomed pan, add 3 cups of milk and one cup water in it.
- Boil the milk by adding sugar.
- When the milk is boiling add the cleaned rice into it and stir this well.
- Mean while extract the mango pulp and keep it aside. Boil till the rice become smooth and add elachi powder to it.
- Mix this well and off the stove.
- Now add the juicy mango pulp and nuts to it.
- Delicious mamidi pandu payasam recipe goes well after chilled.