Recipe type: Dessert
Biscuits made with maida,butter,sugar.Nankhatai are a type of Indian baked tea biscuit. They are mostly flavoured with some of the usual ingredients like – green cardamom, saffron, ground mac.
- Pista as needed
- Almonds as needed
- Cardamom Powder 3 Numbers
- Curd 2 Teaspoons
- Cocopowder 1 Teaspoons
- Baking Soda ¼ Teaspoons
- Baking Powder ½ Teaspoons
- Sugar 75 / 75 Grams
- Butter 50 / 50 Grams
- Maida ( All Purpose Flour) 100/75 gms Grams
- Salt pinch
- Semolina 25 grms Grams
- Take a bowl add maida,baking powder,soda,cardamon powder mix well.
- In another bowl add butter sugar beat well till fluffy then add the maida mixture mix well.
- now add curd and make a dough and divide into small rounds or shapes and place almonds on top.Heat the oven at 150 dgr bake till light brown in colour.Another variation add maida, baking powder, semolina, soda, salt, mix well.Beat butter sugar till fluffy then add vinella esance mix well now add maida mixture make a dough add curd.
- Divide into 2 parts in one part add coco powder mix well and make into different shapes.