Bagara Rice Recipe
Recipe type: Appetiser
Learn how to make Bagara Rice recipe at home. Bagara Rice is masala rice personalised. Bagara Rice tastes yammy because it is prepared by usinag a variety of sauces. If you find this Bagara Rice recipe is useful then please share with your friends. Here we have given list of ingredients and procedure on how to make Bagara Rice recipe, so that any one can make this Bagara Rice very easily without any experiance on making this recipe.
- left over rice: 200 gms.
- garlic: 20 gms. cut long and fine
- chopped vegetables : 50 gms.
- (any variety)
- capsico sauce: few drops.
- worcestershire sauce: few drops
- tomato sauce: 5 gms.
- chilli sauce: few drops.
- curd or yogurt: 25 ml.
- roasted pappad: 2 nos.
- curry leaves: 10 gms.
- coriander leaves: 5 gms.
- onions chopped: 25 gms.
- oil: 10 gms.
- salt: to taste
- seasoning: any super seasoning.
- take a pan add the oil, add the curry leaves, onions, garlic and saute well.
- fry well. Add the vegetables and fry well. see to it that the pan will not burn, add some oil.
- add all the sauces. and the powders.
- mix well, add some water. cook the whole mixture until semi dry.
- add the rice and mix well., add yogurt and finish it.
- check for seasoning. and correct.
- serve the rice on a plate with choppe coriander, onions and agroung roasted pappad.
- eat hot and relish. note: any vegetables can be used. and any super seasoning can be used. if nothing is vaialble add some dhania powdr and garam masala.