Honeyed Noodles with Vanilla Ice-cream
Recipe type: easy recipes spl
Round up your meal with this lip-smacking dessert. Crispy fried noodles drizzled with honey is a hot and cold combination when served with a nice dollop of vanilla ice-cream. Even your kids will love the noodles. Traditionally this dish is called "darsaan".
- 1 recipe crispy fried noodles
- For The Honey Sauce
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp sesame seeds (til) , toasted
- To Serve
- vanilla ice-cream
- For the honey sauce
- In a small vessel, combine the sugar with 1 teaspoon of water and heat over a slow flame.
- When the sugar melts, add the honey and sesame seeds and mix well. Keep warm.
- How to proceed
- Place the crispy noodles on a large serving plate.
- Reheat the honey sauce and pour over the noodles.
- Serve immediately with the vanilla ice-cream.