Chocolate Christmas Trees
Recipe type: Festival Special
Chocolate treats for Christmas in shape of trees
- 4 marie biscuit , crushed
- 2 tsp cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp desiccated coconut
- 3 tbsp condensed milk
- 1 tbsp melted white chocolate
- 1 tbsp melted dark chocolate
- 4 tsp chocolate chips
- sweetened red and green cherry
- Combine biscuit crumbs, Cocoa, coconut and Condensed Milk.
- Refrigerate mixture for approximately 20 minutes to firm up.
- Shape teaspoonfuls of mixture into cone shapes.
- Drizzle tops of cones with Melted White chocolate to form decorative ribbon design. Decorate as desired with Melted dark chocolate and chocolate chips and sweetened red and green cherries.