Jam Filled Butter Cookies
Recipe type: kids
: This recipe for Polish butter cookies with jam is a simple but delicious cookie filled with any kind of jam.
- Water 1 Tablespoons
- Vanilla Extracts 1 Teaspoons
- Sugar Powder 70 Grams
- Butter 50 Grams
- All Purpose Flour 100 Grams
- Take a bowl add butter cream it, in this add powder sugar, mix this
- and add vanilla extract, water, mix it and add all purpose flour mix it like a dough,
- Take the dough and help with flour roll it into sheets, take a fancy cutter
- and cut even number of the cookies into similar size even ,
- leave half of the cookies just like that and to the rest of the cookie make a well in the center of each cookie using a smaller cutter. Bake both of them at 180c for 15 minutes, after that take the hallow one & put in on the flat once & fill the hole with your favorite jam. Put it in the oven for 1 minute and remove them.