Pineapple and Cottage Cheese Sandwiches
Recipe type: Snacks
Hmmm. . . . The name itself sounds so interesting! pineapple and paneer together rocks in this sandwich where addition of sugar gives that extra sweetness loved by kids! serve these as breakfast or evening snack!
- 2 cups finely chopped pineapple
- ¼ cup grated paneer (cottage cheese)
- 1 tbsp frsh cream (malai)
- powdered sugar to taste
- 4 brown bread slices
- Combine the pineapple, paneer, cream and sugar and blend in a mixer to make the spread.
- Spread on two slices.
- Top with the remaining slices.
- Cut and discard the crusts and cut into different shapes using cookie cutters.
- Other breakfast ideas:
- Fruity cereal:
- Add fresh fruits like banana, strawberry, chikoo etc. To cornflakes and serve.
- Face sandwiches:
- Use cheese for face, olives for eyes, carrot for mouth and grated carrots for hair.
- Toy theplas:
- Just cut out regular thepla dough into different shapes like ball, star, frock, moon and cook on a tava.