Popcorn Chocolate Balls
Recipe type: kids
Popcorn gets elevated into a sweet treat with the addition of gooey chocolate!
- 1 cup dry corn (makai ke dane)
- ¼ cup grated cooking chocolate
- 2 tsp butter
- Heat the butter in a pressure cooker.
- Add the corn, mix well and close the lid without the whistle.
- Continue heating on a low flame till you hear popping noises. When the corn stops popping, switch off the flame and open the pressure cooker.
- Add the grated chocolate to the hot popcorn and mix gently. Put tablespoonfuls of this mixture onto greaseproof paper, allow to cool and serve immediately.