Bommidala Pulusu Recipe
Recipe type: Curries
Learn how to make Bommidala Pulusu recipe using our easy to make homemade Achaari Chicken recipes. Try this homemade Bommidala Pulusu cooking recipe at your home.
- Bommidailu – ½ kg
- Onions – 1 finely chopped
- Tomatoes – 3 chopped
- Tamarind – 1 lemon sized ball soaked in hot water
- Mango -1/2 chopped into big pieces
- Turmeric – 2 teaspoons
- Chilli powder
- Fenugreek seeds – pinch
- Curry leaves – few
- ) Wash Bommidailu properly and keep aside.
- In a saucepan add and heat sufficient oil.
- Add fenugreek seeds and curry leaves and let them splutter.
- Now add chopped onions and fry till they turn pink in color.
- ) Add the chopped tomatoes to the onions and let them turn tender.
- ) Now add the bommidailu and mango pieces and mix well.
- Add turmeric, sufficient chilli powder and salt. Mix well.
- ) Squeeze thick tamarind juice out of the soaked tamarind and add to the fish.
- At the end add little bit of water to the fish.
- ) Cover with lid and cook well till oil oozes out.
- Dont overcook since fish cooks faster.
- Delicious Nellore style Bommidala pulusu is ready and serve hot with rice.