Fish Meuniere Recipe
Recipe type: Curries
Learn how to make Fish Meuniere Recipe using our easy to make homemade Fish Muniere recipes. Try this homemade Fish Meuniere cooking recipe at your home.
- 500 gm Sole fillets (or any white fish fillets)
- 2 tbsp four - mixed with some salt and pepper
- ½ cup butter
- 1 tbsp oil
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- Coat the fish fillets with the flour mixture lightly - coat and dust off excess.
- Heat the butter and oil in a pan and place fish in it over high heat.
- Flip the fish over and lower the heat to medium. Cook till cooked on one side, turn over and cook till the fish can be flaked with a fork.
- Remove from heat and keep warm.
- In the same pan add the 1 tbsp butter and loosen whatever fish remnants are there. Add the lemon juice and stir to mix well.
- Pour this over the fish and serve hot.