Broccoli Chicken Mac and Cheese
Recipe type: Curries
- 8 oz. pasta shells
- 3 cups broccoli florets
- ¾ cup milk
- ¼ cup julienned sun dried tomatoes
- 6 oz. Laughing Cow Light Cheese Wedges (I used shredded jalapeño monterey jack cheese)
- 2 cups shredded chicken breast
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook pasta according to package instructions. Add broccoli to the pot 3 minutes before pasta is cooked through; drain well.
- Heat a large skillet over medium high heat. Whisk in milk, sun dried tomatoes and monterey jack, a handful at a time, until smooth, about 1-2 minutes; season with salt and pepper, to taste. Add pasta, broccoli and chicken and gently toss to combine.
- Serve immediately.