Hearty Beef Stew
Recipe type: Curries
- 1 lb. cubed steak
- 2 beef bouillon cubes
- ½ gallon of water
- 2 cans of vegetables (mixed vegetables, carrots, potatoes, green beans, etc.)
- 1 tbsp. Italian seasoning
- ½ box pasta or ½ cup dry rice
- Parsley to garnish
- Pour the water in a soup pan and add all of the ingredients except the beef.
- Brown the steak in a frying pan, drain away the grease and then add it to the soup.
- Cook until the pasta or rice is tender.
- Serve with crackers or crusty bread, garnish with parsley