Butter Pepper Chicken
Recipe type: Curries
A hot and tasty chicken recipe made with chicken marinated in perrer powder and ginger garlic paste and fried in lots of butter.
- 500 gms boneless chicken
- 1½ tbsp black pepper (kalimirch) powder
- 2 tbsp butter
- salt to taste
- 3 tbsp curds (dahi)
- 1 tbsp ginger-garlic (adrak-lehsun) paste
- Marinate chicken with curd, salt, gingergarlic paste, 1tbsp peperpowder for at least ½ hr.
- Take a pan add butter put the remaining pepperpowder and then add the marinated chicken, mix well and close the pan.
- Keep on a low flame for 10 min.
- Remove when it turn lightly brown in colour.
- Goes well with pudina chutney.