Recipe type: Curries
A delicious non veg snack or starter item, Chicken funda is sure to become a hit among al chicken lovers. The chicken pieces are marinated with salt, ginger garlic paste and coriander and then lightly fried in hot oil. Enjoy the chicken funda with green chutney or chilli sauce.
- 1 kg chicken, cut into 8 pieces
- 2 tbsp garlic (lehsun) paste
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 large potatoes, sliced
- 2 sliced tomatoes
- 2 sliced onions
- 2 tsp white pepper powder
- 2 tsp coriander (dhania) powder
- ½ cup coriander (dhania) leaves
- oil for frying
- Marinate the chicken with salt, coriander, and garlic paste.
- Leave it for 15 minutes.
- Heat oil and fry chicken pieces lightly.
- Take a pan and put oil in it.
- Place a layer of sliced tomatoes, potatoes and onion.
- On top of them place the fried chicken.
- Sprinkle the green coriander leaves, white pepper and salt.
- Pour oil of frying pan and marinade.
- Cover and cook on slow heat for 25 minutes.
- Remove when dry.