Recipe type: non-veg
Adobo is the name of a popular dish and cooking process in Philippine cuisine that involves meat, seafood, or vegetables marinated in a sauce of vinegar, soy sauce, garlic, browned in oil, and simmered in the marinade.
- Chopped Garlic 2 Tablespoons
- Bay Leaf 2 Numbers
- Soya Sauce 2 Tablespoons
- Rice Vinegar 1 Tablespoons
- Pepper Powder 2 Tablespoons
- Whole Garlic (optional) 4 Numbers
- Chicken 1000 Grams
- Salt To Taste
- Take a bowl add chicken with skin on and add pepper powder, rice vinegar, Soya sauce, bay leaf, chopped garlic, salt and water rest it for over night.
- Heat a pan add marinated chicken and cook it for 25 to 30 minutes in a slow flame till chicken is tender, after that, using strainer separate the chicken and sauce liquid.
- Heat oil in a pan add whole garlic (optional) and add boiled chicken mix it and add sauce liquid, when sauce thickens .
- switch off the flame. Serve this hot with fried rice.