Recipe type: Curries
This preparation can also be made by paneer or button mushroom just by substituting the chicken with either of these.
- 1 lb. Chicken
- 4 tbsps. Corn Flour
- 2 tbsps. All Purpose Flour
- 2 nos. Egg
- Vegetable Oil for garnishing
- 4 leaves Curry Leaf
- 3 tbsps. Tomato Sauce
- 2 tbsps. Chili Sauce (green)
- ½ tsp. Vinegar
- Mix cornflour,maida and eggs and beat to a sticky consistency.
- Dip chicken pieces and fry separately in oil and keep aside on tissue paper to soak extra oil.
- Heat 1tbs of oil and put curry leaves in it. When the leaves crackle put the chilli and quick fry it.
- Add 2 tbs water . Add tomato sauce, chilli sauce and vinegar and let the mixture come to boil.
- Add the chicken and mix well over heat. Serve hot.