Recipe type: Curries
I would expect some comments from people who try out this recipe.
- 10 nos. Chicken(skinless drumsticks)
- 8 cloves Garlic
- 2 tbsps. Lime juice
- 3 tsps. Red Chili Powder
- 2 tsps. Coriander powder
- 4 tsps. Spice mix for Tandoori
- 4 tsps. All spice powder
- 2 tbsps. Butter
- Cilantro for garnishing
- Salt to taste
- Wash chicken and trim all fat. Make small incisions in the chicken pieces.
- Now take all the spices (except butter and coriander leaves) and mix them with chicken. Keep it aside for 2 to 3 hours for marination.
- Heat some butter in a non stick pan and fry 2 to 3 chicken pieces at a time. Keep stirring occasionaly till the chicken is tender.
- After all the chicken is done, take coriander leaves and fry them lightly in very little butter. Garnish the chicken pieces with this sauce and serve as a side dish or appetizer.