Chicken Leg Piece Fry
Recipe type: Curries
Take care not to char the chicken. The chicken should be crisp and add salt and lemon if needed.
- ½ kg chicken legs
- for marinate:
- 1 tsp ginger-garlic (adrak-lehsun) paste
- ½ tsp turmeric powder (haldi)
- salt to taste
- for frying:
- ½ tsp black pepper (kalimirch) powder
- ½ tsp cumin seeds (jeera) powder
- ¼ tsp chilly powder
- ¼ tsp garam masala
- Marinate the chicken with turmeric powder, ginger garlic paste, and salt for ½ hour and microwave for 4-5 mins in high.
- Heat oil in a shallow pan and add the boiled chicken without water and turn both sides till golden brown.
- Add all the powder to it and fry in reduced flame for 5 min till the chicken is crisp and brown.
- Serve hot.