Recipe type: Curries
Smoking chicken recipe is going to help you prepare the most tender and flavorful chicken you will ever eat. The low flame and slow process leaves the moisture behind while adding smoky flavour to the chicken pieces. A simple and flavorful chicken recipe , smoked chicken can be relished as main course with breads and salads.
- 1 chicken broiler
- 250 gm onions
- 1 tsp ginger (adrak) paste
- 1 tsp garlic (lehsun) paste
- 250 gm curds (dahi)
- 100 gm capsicum
- ½ cup cashewnut (kaju) paste
- ¼ cup cream
- 1 splinter coal
- 1 tbsp coriander (dhania) powder
- 5 green chillies, chopped
- Peel and boil the onions and then make a onion pasteHeat oil add the giger garlic paste and the green chillies along with the coriander pwd.
- Add the boiled onion paste and fry. Add the chicken and bhuna
- Add the curds and let the chicken cook 6.when the chicken is ¾ done add the capsicum cut into strip
- Heat the coal splinter on fire and when itis white put in katori and add oil to get the fumes.
- Put the katori in the handi when the chicken is done and cover to get the smokey taste
- Garnish with cream and serve hot with nan