Chinese Hakka Chicken Recipe
Recipe type: Curries
Learn how to make Chinese Hakka Chicken recipe at home. Chinese Hakka Chicken is a spicy recipe which looks very delicious. Try out this simple recipe. If you find this is useful then share this making procedure with your friends. If you find this Chinese Hakka Chicken recipe is useful then please share with your friends. Here we have given list of ingredients and procedure on how to make Chinese Hakka Chicken recipe, so that any one can make this Chinese Hakka Chicken very easily without any experiance on making this recipe.
- Chicken (Bone less and Skin less) – ½ kilo
- Caster Sugar – 2 table spoons
- Soya Sauce – 5 table spoons
- Chicken Stock – 1 cup
- Oil – 2 table spoons
- Grated Ginger – 1 table spoon
- Carrots – 3
- Onions – 2
- Onion Stalk pieces (Ulli Kadalu) – 1 cup
- Mushrooms – ¼ kilo
- Rice Noodles – ¼ kilo
- Cut the chicken in to small pieces.
- Soak the rice noodles in water for some time, and keep it aside.
- Mix caster sugar, soya sauce, chicken stock in a bowl and keep aside.
- Heat the oil in bowl by adding grated ginger, chicken pieces and stir it well.
- Boil the above mixture by adding soya sauce.
- Then after add carrot, onions, onion stalks, mushrooms and leave for some time until it gets boiled by keeping a lid on it.
- At last add rice noodles and boil it well.
- Take the above mixture in to a serving bowl.
- Your tasty and hot Chinese Hakka Chicken is ready to eat now.