Country chicken with Channa
Recipe type: Curries
The Unique and authentic taste of Country Chicken is what brings people to eat country chicken cooked with channa dal spiced to make an excellent side dish.
- Coriander Powder 1 Tablespoons
- Chilli Pwder 1 Tablespoons
- Turmuric pinch
- Ginger Garlic Paste 1 Tablespoons
- Garama Masala Dry 2 Numbers
- Oil 1 Tablespoons
- Onion 1 Numbers
- Channa Dal 150 Grams
- Country Chicken 750 Grams
- Coconut Powder 1 Tablespoons
- Water as needed
- Boil channa dal till it is half cooked and keep it a side.
- Take a pressure cooker add oil, garamamasala, onion chopped,salt. cook till onions are slightly golden brown, then add ginger garlic paste, turmuric, chicken mix well.Now add chilli powder,coriander powder,coconut, water mix well and close with lid cook till meat is tender.
- Once the meat is tender add channa dal and cook for another 10min then add garama masala, coriander leaves.