Curd Spicy Chicken
Recipe type: Curries
Discover an easy chicken recipe which is cooked in a spicy curd curry and tastes superb. The curd spicy chicken is a simple chicken recipe which is best paired with rice.
- 1 kg whole chicken
- 1 clove of garlic (lehsun), grinded to paste
- 2 " piece of ginger (adrak), grinded into paste
- 2 tbsp curds (dahi)
- 2 tsp chilli powder
- 2 tsp garam masala
- salt to taste
- 2 tsp black pepper (kalimirch) powder
- 2 tsp coriander (dhania) powder
- 1 bunch of coriander (dhania) leaves
- 2 tsp cumin seeds (jeera) powder
- 1 big sized onion
- Wash the chicken.
- Take karahi,heat oil addcumin powder to it.now add chicken fry for 10minutes.
- After that take curd ,put all dry spices and dhania leaves.
- Add 1 inch butter to the chicken.after that put curd in karahi.
- Cover for another 10minutes.chicken is ready .