Kashmiri Mutton Curry Aab Gosht
Recipe type: Curries
This dish is made in several ways but the two popular versions are Kashmiri and Iranian. The authenticity of this dish is because of the gravy that is made with milk or coconut milk and all the flavorful spices.
- Milk 250 ml
- Cardamom Crushed 1 Teaspoons
- Cloves 3 Numbers
- Cardamom 3 Numbers
- Mace 1 Numbers
- Salt To Taste
- Fennel Powder ½ Teaspoons
- Ginger Powder 1 Teaspoons
- Garlic Crushed 4 Numbers
- Mutton 500 Grams
- Brown Onion Paste 2 Tablespoons
- Pepper Powder ½ Teaspoons
- Ghee 2 Tablespoons
- Take bowl add water, mutton, crushed garlic, ginger powder, fennel powder, salt, mace, cardamom, cloves, put the lid on let it cook till the meat is tender.
- Take a bowl add milk, crushed cardamom, boil this reduce the milk half.
- Heat ghee in another pan add brown onion paste, mutton pieces, cook it for some time,
- add pepper powder, salt, pour the reduced milk and mutton stock, cook this for 5 minutes in a slow flame, then switch off the flame.
- Serve this cooked rice.