lamb pepper chops curry style
Recipe type: Curries
Lamb pepper chops cooked in curry style a lip smacking mutton recipe with a delectable flavors of fresh peppercorns, garlic and cumin seeds embedded in the masalas and mutton pieces. It is a dry dish and goes well with chapatti, roti, naan or even best with hot rice and rasam.
- Pepper Powder 1½ Teaspoons
- Butter 1 Teaspoons
- Coriander Powder 1 Tablespoons
- Coconut Powder 1 Tablespoons
- Red Chilli Powder ½ Teaspoons
- Salt as per taste To Taste
- Curry Leaves 7 Leaf
- Turmeric Powder pinch Pinch
- Ginger Garic Paste 1 Teaspoons
- Onions 1 Cup
- Oil 1½ Tablespoons
- Garama Masala 2 each Numbers
- Lamb Chops 500 Grams
- Coriander Leaves 1 Bunch
- Garam Masala Podwer pinch Pinch
- Take Lamb chops wash and keep a side.
- Take a presurecooker add oil,garamasalas, chopped onions mix well then add gingergarlic,turmeric,curry leaves,salt to taste,red chilli powder,coconut powder,coriander powder saute little bit then add chops into it mix well and add some water and close with presure cooker lid and cook for 15min.
- Once the chops are cooked keep it a side, take a non stick pan add butter, chopped garlic,pepper powder, some more curry leaves and mix well now add the cooked chops to this mixture.
- Cook this in very slow flame till it changes colour to brown or till the masala sticks to the chops.Lastly add coriander leaves chopped and garama masala powder.Serve with roti or rice