Quick Chicken and Dumplings
Recipe type: Curries
Satisfy your love of comfort food in record time! Make tasty dumplings over loads of creamy chicken and vegetables in just 30 minutes.
- 1½ cups milk
- 1 cup frozen green peas and carrots
- 1 cup cut-up cooked chicken
- 1 can (10¾ ounces) condensed creamy chicken mushroom soup
- 1 cup Original Bisquick® mix
- ⅓ cup milk
- Paprika, if desired
- Heat 1½ cups milk, the peas and carrots, chicken and soup to boiling in 3-quart saucepan, stirring frequently.
- Stir Bisquick mix and ⅓ cup milk until soft dough forms. Drop dough by 8 spoonfuls onto chicken mixture (do not drop directly into liquid). Sprinkle with paprika.
- Cook uncovered over low heat 10 minutes. Cover and cook 10 minutes longer.