Golden Roasted Chicken Breasts
Recipe type: Curries
Always juicy and flavorful, this roasted chicken is incredibly simple and always gets rave reviews.
- ¼ cup Land O Lakes® Butter with Olive Oil & Sea Salt
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon thyme leaves (from 4 to 6 sprigs)
- Freshly ground pepper to taste
- 4 bone-in chicken breasts
- Heat oven to 450°F. In small microwavable bowl, microwave butter until melted. Stir in thyme and pepper; cool.
- Place chicken, breast side up, in roasting pan. Brush melted butter mixture over chicken. Sprinkle any thyme remaining in bowl over chicken.
- Roast uncovered 45 to 55 minutes or until juice of chicken is clear when thickest part is cut to bone (at least 165°F). Cover loosely with foil; let stand 5 minutes before serving.