Tuna Fish Tomato Curry Recipe
Recipe type: Curries
Tuna Fish Tomato Curry is a delicious Japanese dish. Learn how to make/prepare Tuna Fish Curry by following this easy recipe.
- ½ kg Tuna fish
- ½ tbsp Coriander powder
- ½ tsp Cumin powder
- 1 tsp Turmeric powder
- 1 tbsp Chili powder
- ½ tsp Garam masala powder
- 1 tsp Lemon juice
- Salt to taste
- 1 Onion, minced
- 1 Big tomato, minced
- Oil for cooking
- Fresh coriander leaves (for garnish)
- Cut Tuna fish into pieces. Add a little salt, turmeric powder & lemon juice & keep aside.
- Heat oil in vessel, put minced onion & tomato.
- Cook till onion is soft & tomato is pulpy.
- Add coriander powder, cumin powder, turmeric powder, chili powder and garam masala powder to the pulp of onion and tomato. Mix well.
- Put enough water to make gravy. Add salt to taste.
- Let the gravy cook on slow fire.
- Boil well & then put fish in the gravy. Cook over low heat, for 3-5 minutes more.
- Garnish with coriander leaves.
- Tuna Fish Tomato Curry is ready