Whole Fish Recipe
Recipe type: Curries
Learn how to make Whole Fish recipe using our easy to make homemade Whole Fish recipes. Try this homemade Whole Fish cooking recipe at your home.
- 1 red snapper or any fresh white fish
- ½ kg potatoes - peeled and diced
- 4 slices of bacon
- sea salt, to taste
- 6 cloves garlic
- 1-2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 bay leaves
- 2 onions - cut in roundels
- 2 tomatoes - cut in roundels
- 3-4 tbsp white wine
- white pepper
- 1 tsp sweet chillies
- parsley leaves
- Trim the tail and fins of the fish and make few slashes in the middle.
- Take a baking dish and layer it with half of onions, garlic and tomatoes.
- Place the fish on top and insert the bacon in the cuts.
- Add rest of the garlic, onions and tomatoes on top. Keep the potatoes on the side and season with salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle olive oil and white wine followed by sweet chillies. Garnish with parsley and bake in a pre-heated oven for 40 minutes or till done.