Cabbage and Grape Salad
Recipe type: salads
An interesting combination of cabbage and grapes. Cabbage gives a nice crunch to this salad; the grapes give a sweet sour taste and the green chillies gives a little spice to this salad. So make this crunchy, sweet and spicy salad for your loved one’s…
- 3 cups shredded cabbage
- 1½ cups green grapes halved
- ½ cup finely chopped coriander (dhania)
- 2 tsp finely chopped green chillies
- To Be Mixed Together For The Dressing
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- a pinch of powdered sugar
- salt and to taste
- Combine all the ingredients in a deep bowl and refrigerate till chilled.
- Just before serving pour the olive oil dressing and toss gently.
- Serve immediately.