Easy and Quick Fruit and Lettuce Salad
Recipe type: salads
Fresh fruits tossed with salad greens and then dressed in a syrupy sweet and spicy dressing is just irresistible!! this healthy combo is bound to add zing to your day!
- 2 cups assorted lettuce, shredded (iceberg, curly red lettuce , etc.)
- 2 cups mixed chopped fruits(orange , papaya , melon , grapes , etc.)
- ½ cucumber , peeled and chopped
- sliced almonds (badam) , roasted
- To Be Blended Into A Honey-ginger Dressing
- 3 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 2 tsp ginger (adrak) juice
- ¼ tsp crushed peppercorns (kalimirch)
- salt to taste
- Combine the lettuce, fruits, cucumber and almonds in a deep bowl, cover and refrigerate for 2 hours to chill.
- Just before serving, pour the dressing over the salad and toss well.
- Serve immediately.