Leafy Salad with Warm Creamy Dressing
Recipe type: salads
Dressed to kill, a salad that thrills! Easy to digest and high on iron content, this salad is perfect for elders who are bore of eating soft, mushy vegetables.
- 1 cup spinach (palak)
- 1 cup lettuce
- 1 cup chawli (cow pea) leaves or any other green leaves
- ¼ cup chopped cucumber
- ½ cup chopped pineapple
- ¼ cup paneer (cottagte cheese) cubes
- To be mixed together for the dressing
- 1 cup fresh curds (dahi)
- 1 tbsp honey
- ½ tsp dry red chilli flakes (paprika)
- salt and black pepper (kalimirch) powder to taste
- Tear the spinach, lettuce and chawli leaves into small pieces. Add the pineapple and paneer.
- Add the dressing, toss well and refrigerate till chill.
- Serve chilled.