Recipe type: Appetiser
Try this super easy recipe for Pasta Salad. It is a great make ahead and take-along dish for picnics and outdoor barbecues. Take it along for a potluck and the presentation will WOW everyone!
- Fusilli/Rotini/Corkscrew Pasta – 16 oz (cooked per directions)
- Italian Dressing – enough to coat pasta
- Green Onions – 4 stalks, chopped
- Bell Pepper – ½ large, diced
- Tomato – 1 large (diced) or handful of grape tomatoes cut in halves.
- Black Olives – ½ cup, sliced
- Pickled Jalapenos – finely chopped (optional)
- Italian Seasoning – ½ tsp
- Red Chili Flakes – to taste
- Garlic Powder – ½ tsp
- Black Pepper – to taste
- Parmesan Cheese – 2 Tbsp (or to taste)
- Salt – to taste
- Cook the pasta al dante as per package directions.
- Once cooked, drain water and rinse with cold water.
- Transfer into a big mixing bowl.
- Combine all ingredients and toss well to coat evenly.
- Cover and allow it to marinate and chill for atleast an hour.
- Serve cold.