Recipe type: Appetiser
Cabbage Soup is a very nutritious recipe. Learn how to make/prepare Cabbage Soup by following this easy recipe.
- 1 Head cabbage, shredded or chopped
- 16-28 Ounces canned tomatoes, chopped
- 4 Stalks celery
- 6 Carrots, sliced
- 2 Big onions, chopped
- ½ Pound green beans, sliced on diagonal
- 2 Green peppers
- Any fresh herb of choice, chopped
- Black pepper to taste
- 1 to 2 Packages lipton onion soup mix, or any dry onion soup mix.
- Place all the vegetables in a big pot and cover it with water, bring it to a boil.
- Stir in the soup mix and boil gently for about 10 minutes.
- Cover it and decrease the heat and simmer till all the vegetables are soft.
- Add the black pepper and chopped herbs to it, saving some for garnish.