Ham and corn noodle soup
Recipe type: soups
A winter warmer sure to be a hit with kids.
- 1 packet instant noodles
- 4 cups chicken stock
- 310g can creamed corn
- 50g roughly torn shaved ham
- salt and pepper
- 2 teaspoons chopped chives
- Place instant noodles (do not add the flavour sachet) in a saucepan of boiling water. Cook according to packet instructions, then drain.
- Heat chicken stock and creamed corn in a saucepan over medium heat. Bring to a simmer, reduce the heat and cook for another 2 minutes.
- Add ham, salt and pepper and chives. Cook for another minute, then divide among serving bowls and serve immediately.